We believe you already know the benefits of guest posting or guest writing. Now you have the opportunity to better connect with us and our readers.
Care4Women is a community that welcomes every woman, blogger, problem solver, journalist, doctor, fitness trainer, nutritionist or any professional to express herself and connect with a large audience of women who care about women’s topics of interest like:
Cooking and recipes
We don’t charge for publishing your articles on Care4Women. However, we have some limitations about what kind of articles can be published on the site.
- Article is unique, which means it doesn’t exist anywhere on the web. We can easily check this with specific tools.
- The article should provide value for the reader. After all, that’s the primary reason why people are posting articles on other websites.
- The guest post should be well structured with headings, short paragraphs and proper grammar. If you send images, please make sure they’re not copywrited or specify the source.
- The article should not have less than 500 words. Bigger and detailed articles are getting more readers on a long-term basis.
- Promotions are not allowed. Instead, please link to sources that provide value and enrich reader’s knowledge.
- The author should provide image (min. 100x100px), author bio, website and social profiles if any.
Is this fair enough for you? Don’t wait, guest blogging on Care4Women will be exiting!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org