You want to strengthen your body, but you do not know how to motivate yourself. You are not sure, which exercising program should you choose. It looks familiar, does not it? For starters, choose your goal. Measure your current physical parameters and consult with professionals about the best fitness program. It is easy to say, but how to put your self into action.
In order to make the desired changes in our body, we need to prepare for it. Of course, it’s not a walk-through situation but with aim and will, it won’t be so hard to achieve. Here is how to do it.
1. Go shopping! Take your time take as much time as you need to choose a piece of clothing that will cover the part of your body that you want to change. Let the purchase take a few days. The pieces you buy should be one or two size numbers smaller than what you usually wear. This new size will be your goal.
Also make a healthy grocery shopping list. Vegetables and fruits should make up the largest part of your grocery list. Diet and exercise are most effective when done together.
2. Find a photo of the body you want to have, but stay realistic and do not exaggerate. Then stick the photo on the refrigerator door.
3. Measure the dimensions of your body (stomach, hips, chest…). Write down the numbers so you can monitor your progress every two weeks. Do not forget to measure the parts of your body that you want to change.
4. Search for advice from experts from different fields in order to get the precise information about the changes you want to make. Be sure to seek advice from a nutritionist.
5. Learn more about the types of fitness that exist and the purpose of these exercise programs. Choose an activity that you think will make you happy. Do not give up if you do not notice the results right away because you might have made wrong estimate about what your body needs to feel better.
6. Involve more movement in your every day work responsibilities. For example, walk while you chat on the phone. Do not use the elevator all the way, walk the stairs for the last one or two floors. Avoid unnecessary sitting.
7. Let someone educated in the field of fitness be your guide. Are you setting yorself, the intensity and length of trainings?
8. Think of the first changes as a start of a way to communicate with your body. The reward for your effort comes in the form of satisfaction with yourself, increased job skills, more positive energy and bigger difference between your biological age and the age that you feel you are.
9. Exercising has a positive effect on your general health. You will lose the feeling of numbness, and with practice, you can solve problems with back pain and pain in the joints.
10. Live through the challenge – enjoy the changes!